A call to all the next David Finchers and Martin Scorsese! This is your chance to prove to the world that storytelling and managing go hand-in-hand, and you are an expert in both the realms. The competition will put you in the shoes of a director, where you get to choose your own plot (or lend it from a novel, but we need to know that too).
The F-Plan (Film Planning) is an opportunity for the film and drama enthusiast. The objective of the event is to create a comprehensive plan for a feature film, starting from the ideation of the plot to post production and distribution. This platform aims to enable all b-school students to show their coordination and managerial prowess in a out-of-the box entertainment industry.
The ultimate pitching should be that to a financier, aiming to gain budgets and funding for the sponsorship of the film.
• PPT Submission (Online)
• Presentation (Physical Presence is required)
Dates and Deadlines
• PPT Submission - November 4th, 2017
• Presentation - Day of Event
• The PPT should be of 10-12 slides, and should contain relevant details of the plot, casting, acquisition of crews, location of shoot, and budgeting
• Due credits should be given to any plot that is inspired from any novel or other literary sources; any case of plagiarism found will make the application null and void
• Original stories will be given priority during screening of the applications
• Physical presence of the team representatives is mandatory during the pitching round
Creativity of the plot, novelty, comprehensiveness and practicality.
Necessary and realistic assumptions to be taken by the participants.
PPT to be submitted on a drive link to be provided after registration.