An event that will put your brains on an analytical race beyond the conventional operations concepts.
Case Study Competition: A live case will be shared with the registered teams. The teams have to analyse the case and submit their solutions in a PPT presentation.
• Case will be shared to the registered teams on 16.10.2017
• Teams have to analyse the case and submit the solution in PPT format by 25.10.2017, 23:59:59
• Additional instructions regarding the case submission would be communicated via email
• List of finalists, shortlisted based on their solution, will be notified through email
• Finalists have to present their solutions on 11.11.2017 at IIM Udaipur Campus. For the candidates who would not be able to travel, the presentation will be taken via Skype
Prizes worth upto Rs. 25,000 will be awarded
Dates and Deadlines
09-15-2017 22:00 - Registration starts
15-10-2107 22:00 – Registration close
16-10-2017 22:00 – Case study competition starts
25-10-2017 23:59 – Last Date of submission
11-11-2017 22:00 – Event Date
• Each team can comprise of 1-3 member(s). Team members can be of 1st year or 2nd year students
• Members must be the student of 2-year full-time MBA or full-time Executive MBA
• All members of a team should be from the same institute
• All information will be shared only with the Team Leader
• Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations will be disqualified
• The decision of the organizers will be final and binding in all scenarios
The top teams in each round will be selected for the further rounds.