To test the creativity of participants, one word will be given to them each day and they are expected to write a short tale/quote using that word. The challenge is to write the tale within 140 characters. A winner will be declared for every word.
A new word will be given on November 2, 3 and 4 for which a tale has to be written and submitted on the same day by 11:59:59 PM.
• The “Word of the Day” will be published on the Facebook page of Solaris at 00:00:00 am on November 2, 3 and 4
Facebook || Solaris IIMU
• Participants should write a tale/quote on the “Word of the Day” within 140 characters and publish on their Facebook/Twitter accounts with the hashtag #Solaris17
• The tale/quote on a particular word should be published before 11:59:59 pm of the day it was declared
• No late entries will be entertained
• The tale/quote should be original
The best tale/quote of each day will be selected by the organizing committee and the winner will be selected.
The decision of the organising committee will be final.