The Case Study Challenge will be an online case study challenge that will test the knowledge and skills to analyze the case. More importance would be given for the approach and methodologies adopted to come to the insightful conclusion. Also, the feasibility of the solution and the clarity of the presentation will have bonus points.
Single round event in which one analytics based case study will be given to the participants. Participants will have to submit one presentation explaining the approach and solution to the case problem along with excel file having detailed solution.
Dates and Deadlines
29th Oct, 2017, 12:00 AM (IST) – Floating of Case
5th Nov, 2017, 11:59 PM (IST) – Submission Deadline
• The competition is open to all undergraduate and national b-school students
• Registrations for the competition will open on 23rd October
• A team can consist of 2 members
• Any number of teams can participate from a single institute
• Both members of a team should be from same college All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Technalytics Team
• Plagiarism is not acceptable, any team doing so will be immediately disqualified
• Only one round will be conducted.
• One presentation explaining the approach, methodology used to analyse the case and final insights will need to be submitted.
• Attached excel having detailed calculation and analysis will need to be submitted.
• Prize Money will be distributed Equally in case of a Tie
• The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event
• Depth of the analysis
• Clarity of the solution
• Presentation skills
• Feasibilty of the solution
The case study will have to be submitted before the deadline on the desired Portal