Vitt-Sangram is a battle wherein you win based on your financial intellect and grit by going through a series of tests against the best minds of the country. It starts with a preliminary quiz round followed by a challenging case study. The event has seen remarkable participation in the past from all over the country. This year, the battle is going to be more challenging and rewarding than the last year. So, is the finance enthusiast within you ready to fight and prove your mettle? We invite you to participate and showcase your finance fury to the world.
It consists of an online quiz followed by a case based challenge which will test knowledge in various aspects of finance including Corporate Finance, M&A, Corporate Valuation, Derivatives, Fixed Income Securities and Market Knowledge.
The event will be covered in three rounds as mentioned below.
- Round 1 - Online quizAn online quizzing event covering a wide range of concepts related to Finance domain.
The quiz will be held online on dare2compete portal.
- Round 2 - Online case study
Participants who clear Round 1 will be given a case study
to analyze within a week and submit the same.
The top 6 teams will be selected for the final round.
- Round 3 - On-campus presentation
The 6 shortlisted teams would be required to
present their analysis in front of eminent judges.
: The quiz will be held on 15th Oct 2017 at 22:00 hours
and results will be declared on 16th Oct 2017
: Case study will be floated on 16th Oct 2017
and submission deadline will be 25th Oct 2017 EOD
. Results will be declared on 31 st Oct 2017
• Team size: 2 to 3 students per team
• Plagiarism is a strict NO, any team found doing so will be disqualified
• Best 2 teams will be selected as the winner
• Understanding of the case
• Case analysis
• Structured problem solving approach
• Implementation strategy
In case of any discrepancies or disputes, the decision taken by judges would befinal.
• Word limit: 1200 to 1500 words
• Font: Times New Roman
• Size: 12
• Line spacing: 1.5
• Word document needs to be submitted