An event that will put your brains on an analytical race beyond the conventional operations concepts.
Treasure Hunt: This round will test your awareness; How much do you know about the Operation and Supply Chain World. The treasure hunt questions will be more interactive, like logo quiz/ picture-based quiz on Operations and Supply Chain concepts.
- The round will be performed on the D2C platform.
- There will be 20 questions in the treasure hunt.
- You can’t move ahead unless you give the right answer.
- If any of the team will not be able to complete it in the given time, then the elimination will happen based on your attempts.
- In case of ties, time will be considered.
- Only the team leader will be able to attempt the questions.
- Hints will be shared on an Instagram page of SKEIN.
Online Quiz: This round will test the knowledge of the general concepts of operations and supply chain management.
- Teams must complete the game within the stipulated time. .
- There will be 20 questions in the quiz.
- Any one member of the team can attempt the quiz.
- The quiz will be of 30 minutes.
- Teams will be shortlisted for round 2 based on their scores in this round.
- Selected teams will be informed via mail.
Simulation Game: The teams will have to play a fun-filled challenge that will test the integrated knowledge of strategy and execution of the supply chain management processes.
- Additional instructions regarding the simulation game would be communicated via email.
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team can comprise of minimum one member and maximum three members.
- Team members can be of 1st year or 2nd-year students.
- Members must be a student of 2-year full-time MBA or full-time Executive MBA
- All members of a team should be from the same institute.
- All information will be shared only with the Team Leader.
- Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations will be disqualified.
- The decision of the organizers will be final and binding in all scenarios.