About the event: Econ-Writing is organized by the PiE, The Economics Club of IIM Udaipur, a single round article writing competition as a part of Solaris – Annual Management Fest of IIM Udaipur.
Prizes worth ₹6000!
- B-school students
- Undergraduate students
Details of Rounds:
It is an individual contest, where a participant can write an article on the topics related to Economics and submit them.
Participants can write articles on the following topics (The list is not exhaustive):
- Growth vs. Fiscal deficit: Government big dilemma
- MSME sector: A Tool for poverty eradication
- Gold Rush and Investment – How does it affect the Indian Economy?
- Taxation Law (2021) – Challenges and Road Ahead
- Afghanistan Crisis- Impact on India Bilateral Ties
- Will Privatization boost the Indian Growth Economy?
Prizes: The top 3 winners stand to win a cash prize of INR 2500, INR 2000, and INR 1500, respectively. E-certificates will be provided to the top 6 articles, along with them being published in the 6th edition of Tathya-The Annual Magazine of PiE IIM Udaipur.
- The above topics list is not exhaustive, and articles on different topics on economics are also welcome
- We encourage the articles to contain the author’s original ideas and opinions. Also, try to include charts and graphs wherever possible
- The format of file: Font style: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Heading font-size: 14, Spacing: 1.15. Send your article in PDF format (.pdf) or Word Doc (.docx) format
- Following naming convention is to be followed for the subject and filename: College Name_<First Name>_<Last Name>. Email your submissions at email@example.com
- The article will be judged on content engagement, originality of thought, and depth of understanding
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be appreciated. Plagiarised articles will straightaway be disqualified
- The source of any facts or figures mentioned in the article should be cited with a relevant reference at the article’s bottom
Registration: 5th October 2021 11:59:59 PM
Article Submission: 12th October 2021 11:59:59 PM
Winner Decision: 20th October 2021 11:59:59 PM