The event is a single round article writing competition, a part of PIE contest in Solaris: Annual Management Fest of IIM Udaipur. It is an individual contest, where a participant has to write an article on any one of the following topics and submit them.
Participants can write articles on any of the following topics:
- Privatizing profit making public sector enterprises, good or bad idea?
- Low wage and income inequality remains key factors in India’s development story
- Financial literacy is key to financial inclusion
- WTO policies worked against the interest of emerging nations like India
- India’s huge energy import bill, and way out from it
- Trade Wars – Economic or Geopolitical?
- Can the power of the market reduce inequality effectively rather than government intervention?
- Culture changes with economic development
- (Word Limit – 800-1000 words(max), excluding charts, graphs, tables, and annexures)