HRidya is organized by Dhruva, the HR Club of IIM Udaipur, as a part of Solaris 2021, the Annual Management Fest of IIM Udaipur. The theme of the fest is ‘Synchronizing Horizons.’ The fest will be conducted on 30th and 31st October 2021.
- Harika B (+917995781911, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Madhuri Aher (+917248983044, email@example.com)
HRidya consists of three rounds:
The first round is an online quiz that tests your basic HR skills. The shortlisted teams from the first round will compete in the second round, where contestants will have to relate a business scenario to a provided image. In the final round, contestants will be provided a short video depicting a workplace problem, and the contestants will have to solve the issue using the HR principles and concepts. Total prize money of Rs 15,000 is up for grabs.
Round 1: Rapid Fire
The first round will be an online quiz based on the concepts and general information related to HR. Participants answering it in the shortest possible time will be considered for further rounds.
Round 2: Picturesque
The second round will be a unique online event where the contestants will be given an image, and they are expected to describe a situation based on the image, relating it to appropriate HR concepts/terminology. Selection for the final round will be based on the scores obtained in this round.
Round 3: HRMania
In the third round, the participants will be given a short video of around 2 minutes. The video will depict a problem or a conflict related to the workplace. Participants will have to identify the corresponding human resource concept and provide a suitable recommendation for the same.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Each team must comprise of 2-3 members.
- All B-School students are eligible to participate in this event.
- All the members of the team should be from the same institute.
- Both 1st year & 2nd-year students are eligible.
- Teams can be a mix of 1st & 2nd-year students irrespective of the specialization.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- There is no restriction on the number of events a team can participate in Solaris.
- Rules of the contest are binding, and all decisions of the organizers will be final.
Registration Starts: 20th September 2019
Registration Ends:10th October 20192020
14th October 2019
18th October 2019
24th October 2019