This is a case study competition (strategy-based) in which students from across the country can showcase their consulting skills and compete against the best minds.
- The competition will last three rounds and will put all participants’ diverse skill sets to test.
- At the end of each round, the shortlisted teams will be invited to participate in the subsequent rounds.
Rounds 1: Mantravat Quiz
A quiz that requires general analytical thinking and is primarily based on Tech consulting knowledge and guesstimates.
Rounds 2: Case Study Submission
The shortlisted teams from round one will compete in the second round, which will feature a real case study problem statement from a global firm. The teams must analyze this case and make a recommendation in the form of a PowerPoint presentation with no more than three slides.
Shortlisted teams from the second round will advance to the final round, where they will present their complete case solution to the jury(online platform).
Rules & Guidelines:
- The competition is open to all students pursuing postgraduate and undergraduate degrees
- No participant should be a member of more than one team
- A team can have 3 to 4 members
- Only one response per team will be entertained
- You cannot modify your answer post submission
- In the event of a dispute, the organizer’s and judging panel’s decisions shall be final