Marc-X is a challenging competition to prove your marketing mettle over 3 novel rounds. It will test your adaptability and your skills to market in adverse situations.
Details for the competition:
- A team must consist of 3 members
- Team members must be of the same college
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd-year students and/or a mix of both
- A team member cannot register in more than one team
- In case of discrepancies, the decision of the judges/event organizers will be final
- No extensions of deadlines will be entertained
- No change in the team structure is allowed after the team is registered
Round 1: Online Quiz
The quiz will test the basic marketing and brand knowledge of the participants.
Round 2: Poster Ad Submission
The shortlisted teams will have to create a poster ad on their selected product
The team needs to design a product for one of the following categories: Automotive, Healthcare, Fintech.
The Teams will have to mail their submission to email@example.com.
- Judging will be done based on the creativity and quality of the content.
- Participants are expected to explain the chosen product’s USP and devise a communication strategy demonstrating how it will aid in the given context.
- Submission must be made in the form of a poster.
Round 2: Crisis (Presentation)
All the shortlisted teams will be given a crisis as per their industry and product.
The teams will be given the crisis 30 mins prior to their presentation. Judgment will be done by esteemed Professors of IIM Udaipur.