Economics: Article Writing
Saksham, the Entrepreneurship Cell of IIM Udaipur presents Saudagar, an interactive and engaging B-Plan event that brings out the ideator in you. Participants get to engage in activities which help them develop their ideation and pitching skills. Keeping them entertained through an intense-yet-fun auction.
Participants should register for the event in teams of 2-3. The registration will be followed by a preliminary round of the online quiz. The quiz will test your business acumen and general knowledge about start-ups. Shortlisted teams will be required to send their business ideas in the form of PPTs in the given format. Sending a video explaining your idea is optional but this will increase your chances of convincing the panel to shortlist you.
On Day 1 of the event, the ideas of all the teams would be put up for an auction. Each team would bid for ideas (excluding their own) and work on the business ideas they bought in the auction. The teams must turn these ideas into business plans by branding the idea, adding financials, etc.
On Day 2 of the event, the teams will pitch their bought ideas before the panel. Each pitch will be evaluated based on certain criterion and the winner will be declared.
The best idea and the best pitch will be awarded at the end of the event.
Prizes worth Rs.40000 !
Minimum: 2, Maximum: 3
28th September 2019 11:59:59 PM
- Naveen Kumar (email@example.com , 9619348389)
- Pragati Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org , 8587839433)
- Deepanshu Singh (email@example.com , 8962297034)
Details of Rounds:
This is a single round contest, The following topics are a suggested list from which you can choose to write:-
The list is not exhaustive, and articles related to the field of economics on different topics are also welcome.
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of the quality of the submission, relevance to the current economic conditions and content
- The article would be judged on content engagement, originality of thought and depth of understanding. Plagiarism of any kind would not be appreciated.
- Plagiarised articles would straightaway be disqualified.
- The source of any facts or figures mentioned in the article should be cited with a relevant source at the bottom of the article.
- Prizes:- Top 3 winners get a cash prize of INR 2000, INR 1500 and INR 1000 & e-certificates would be provided to top 6 articles that would be published in the 4th edition of Tathya annual magazine of PiE.
- Format Details Font: Calibri Font size: 12 Line spacing 1.15 Word Limit – 800-1000 words(max), excluding charts, graphs, tables, and annexures.