Finance : Vitt-Sangram
About the Event : Vitt-Sangram is a battle wherein you win based on your financial intellect and grit by going through a series of tests against the best minds of the country. It starts with a preliminary quiz round followed by a challenging case study. The event has seen remarkable participation in the past from students across B Schools all over the country. This year, the battle is going to be more challenging and rewarding than last year. So, is the finance enthusiast within you ready to fight and prove your mettle? We invite you to participate and showcase your finance fury to the world.
Total Prizes Worth: 40,000/-
- Vaani Bansal (8905051200, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ayush Garg (7506072354, email@example.com)
- Shreyan Mehta (8082190641, firstname.lastname@example.org)
It will consist of an online quiz followed by a case-based challenge, which will test your knowledge in various areas of finance including Corporate Finance, M&A, Corporate Valuation, Financial Products & Markets. The event will be covered in three rounds as mentioned below:
An online quizzing event covering a wide range of concepts related to the Finance domain.
- Winner: 2500/-
- First Runner Up: 1500/-
- Second Runner Up: 1000/-
The quiz will be held on 11.10.2021 at 22:00 hours. The results will be declared on 12.10.2021.
Case Study: Participants who clear Round 1 will have to submit a solution to a small case study. The top 8 teams will be shortlisted for the final round.
Case study will be floated on 12.10.2021 and submission deadline will be 23.10.2021.
Online presentation: The 8 shortlisted teams would be required to present their analysis on a case in front of eminent personalities from the industry and faculty.
- Winner: 21,000/-
- First Runner Up: 9,000/-
- Second Runner Up: 5,000/-
The final round will be held on 30.10.2021. Details of this round will be communicated later to the shortlisted teams.
* The final prize money will be subject to taxes.
- Register your team on Dare2Compete before the deadline, i.e. October 10th, 2021.
- Team size: 2 to 3 students per team.
- Plagiarism is a strict ‘NO’, any team found doing so will be disqualified.
- Top 3 teams will be selected as the winner at the National Finals.
- Understanding of the case
- Case analysis
- Structured problem-solving approach
- Implementation strategy