Arohan is a one of a kind Role-play based crisis management competition. It is an amalgamation of the concepts of strategic human resource and crisis management. It is an opportunity for students to solve intense business issues and address the case from diverse perspectives. It comprises of two rounds, with each round mapping a unique set of skill set.
First round will be online and second round will be an on-campus round.
It will be online video based crisis management competition, where the team should come up with a role play video of how to handle the crisis or sketch video serving the purpose.
A live business case study will be open for the shortlisted students. The participants need to prepare a solution beforehand in the form of the prescribed format and submit before the presentation round. A presentation on the case solution will then be given to the jury from the industry.
Dates and Deadlines
Date of registration – 8th - 21st October 2017
Crisis management cases will be provided to the registered teams by mail, by 10am, 22nd October.
Date of submission – 28th midnight by 11:59:59
Mode of submission – Links will be provided to the teams at the beginning of the competition.
Date of event - On the day of Solaris. Details will be provided on the spot.
Rules and Disclaimers
• Register in a team of 3-5 members
• All members of a Team should be from the same institute
• Both 1st year & 2nd-year students are eligible
• Teams can be a mix of 1st & 2nd-year students irrespective of the specialization
• Shortlisted teams will be required to visit campus on 11th November,2016 for final rounds
• There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute
• There is no restriction on the number of events of SOLARIS a team is part of
• Rules of the contest are binding and all decisions of the organizers will be final and binding
• Preferences will be given to the innovative and creative videos
• Integrating HR concepts in the video
• Team participation
• The judging criteria for Round 2 will be provided on the spot