Auctionnaire is a place where every bidder competes. So, bid with surety and win with honour.
Ever wondered how strategic bidding makes marketing easy? Do IPL auctions interest you? Do you understand the value of a celebrity brand image? Ever wondered why bidding and winning are correlated? This event tests your knowledge and understanding of the industry along with a simulation of the real-time auction and your ability to channelize your bidding for fulfilling a marketing challenge. So, gear up to participate in the flagship event of MarClan, The Marketing Club of IIM Udaipur.
Rules for the competition:
- A team must consist of 3 members
- Team members must be of the same college
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd-year students and/or a mix of both
- A team member cannot register in more than one team
- In case of discrepancies, the decision of the judges/event organizers will be final
- No extensions of deadlines will be entertained
- No change in the team structure is allowed after the team is registered
Round 1: Online Quiz
The quiz will test the basic marketing and brand knowledge of the participants.
Rules and Regulations :
- There will be 30 questions which need to be completed within 15 minutes having a buffer time of 5 minutes.
- The difficulty level for the quiz is from moderate to difficult.
- The shortlisting criteria for the next round will be based on the highest scorers.
Round 2: Case Submissions
In this particular round, participants will be given a real-life business scenario. Contestants will have to analyze the problem, provide a solution, and devise a marketing strategy.
The criteria for selection will be based on the creativity, feasibility and quality of the content
Round 3: Auction
It will be held online and will be a simulation of a real-time auction.