An event that will put your technical knowledge, creativity, and problem-solving skills in use to find a solution to an operations and supply chain problem. OPS Samasya will have the 2 rounds:
Round 1: Submission to be made in either 2 slider PPT or 3 Minute Video
Round 2: Final Case Submission
Online case submission
This round will test the knowledge of the general concepts of operations and supply chain management and the ability to find a solution to an existing problem in the world of operations and SCM.
The case will be launched on the 6th of October at 10:00 PM. The case will be released at Unstop and the team leader can download the case. The case document will contain the questions to be answered. Shortlisted teams will proceed to the next round. A list of the final students will be released on the 18th of October 2022. The submission should be in the form of either 2 -a slider PPT or the participants can opt for the Video Submission of max of 3 Minutes in which students will explain the problem statement and their approach towards the case.
The Shortlisted teams will be needed to perform deeper analysis and present their PPTs in front of the Panel. The PPTs need to be submitted by 26th October by 23:59 PM. The presentations will be held on 29th October. Additional instructions regarding the presentations will be communicated via mail
Rules and Regulations:
- Each team must comprise of a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 members.
- Members must be a current student of a 2-year full-time MBA or a full-time Executive MBA.
- All members of a team should be from the same institute. Cross-year participation is allowed.
- An institute can have any number of teams participating. However, if a team member is found participating as a part of more than one team, all such teams shall be disqualified.
- All information will be shared only with the Team Leader.
- Only the first submissions made by teams before the deadlines will be considered for evaluation. All rounds will be conducted online.
- Teams who do not adhere to the rules and regulations will be disqualified.
- The decision of the organizers will be final and binding in all scenarios.